Outlook Recent Sign-in activity
To prevent your Outlook account (also known as Hotmail, Microsoft, MSN, and Live Account) from getting hacked or from unauthorized accesses keep an eye on your recent sign-in activity on your email account. The following steps are the same for Hotmail, Outlook, MSN or Live account. It’s only the name which is different rest the interface is the same for all.
If you get an email about unusual sign-in activity on your email account, or if you are skeptical about someone using your account then follow the below-mentioned steps to check it.
Make sure you check them at least once a week. This will help you in tracking your email accounts activity (prevention is better than cure). And if you see any unusual activity on the recent sign-in page, we recommend changing your password immediately and check your security information as well. If it is not updated then update it with the latest one.
Steps to follow:
- Firstly login to your email account.
- Click on the image on the extreme top right corner, and select ‘My account’
- On the new page click on Security on the top. then you will get four options the first one is Sign-in activity, click on ‘view my activity’
- Now it will ask you to verify your identity by send a text message or email to the security information.
- Enter the code you received and check the recent sign-in activity.
If for some reason you are not able to check it try to follow the Microsoft Link
You can also click on the Technician Help Form to contact us and one of our technicians will help you in fixing your email account. If you think we have missed something feel free to comment down below and let us know. We would love to learn more.